VoxFati

VoxFati

VoxFati
Followers #1 Posts #4 Likes #1

Stories, symbols and shared reflections from this member.

Reviews

4.9
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…
15 reviews
100.0% positive

Rating breakdown

5 ā˜…
14
4 ā˜…
1
3 ā˜…
0
2 ā˜…
0
1 ā˜…
0
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

+++

From
J.A
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

The digital guide was very useful and well organised.

From
Lucy
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

I would definitely buy more digital products from this shop.

From
Hannah
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

Downloaded the digital file straight after purchase and everything worked perfectly. Very easy process.

From
Megan Cooper
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

I found what I needed

From
Olivia Turner
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

I’m really happy with the service

From
Sophie
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜†

Unfortunately, my package got lost in transit, so I never received the order. The shop handled the situation well and gave me a full refund, which I really appreciated.

From
Olivia
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

Great experience with this shop.

From
Nicole
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

The quality was great, everything matched the description, and the whole process was simple and smooth.

From
Brittany
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

Really pleased with my order.

From
Ashley
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

Such a lovely shop! My order arrived just as expected and I’m really pleased with the quality.

From
Megan
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

I’m really happy with my purchase from this shop. Everything was exactly as described, the quality is great, and the whole experience was smooth. I would definitely shop here again.

From
Rachel
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

Really happy with this digital product. The file was easy to download, looks great, and the quality is better than I expected.

From
Jessica
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

I’m very happy with the service and would definitely recommend VoxFati to others.

From
Karina
ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…ā˜…

Excellent service! Everything went smoothly and professionally. Great communication, quick responses, and a very positive experience. Highly recommended!

From
John